A set of three main poles for a Quadratic™ tent. Consisting of one middle pole (310 cm) and two end poles (270 cm), these are the three poles needed to pitch a Quadratic™ tent.
The poles are made from Easton
To further improve the performance of the poles, elbows made from 7075 T9 aluminium are used in key locations. These reduce the static curvature of the Custom Carbon sections, leaving more flexibility in reserve. Note: the elbows also change the look of the tent slightly.
The pole set comes with a hard wearing pole bag with double layered ends for durability. Also included is an Easton pole repair sleeve, to make a field repair to a broken pole.
- A set of three main poles for a Quadratic™ tent
- Extremely light weight carbon fibre poles, suitable for extreme conditions
- 2x 270 cm end poles, 1x 310 cm middle pole
- Easy-to-read length labels
- Repair sleeve and spare elbow for field repairs of broken pole
- Double-layer top and bottom of pole bag for extra durability
- 8.8 mm diameter carbon fibre poles, ultra light but strong enough for extreme conditions
®Custom Carbon pole sections. A proprietary multi-layer carbon construction for ultralight extreme performance.
- Elbows made from 7075 T9 aluminium in key locations, make the poles stronger and more resilient.
- 70D Nylon, PU coated, minimum 10,000 mm hydrostatic head (pole bag)
- 2x 270 cm end poles, 1x 310 cm middle pole, Total: 395 g
- Folded length approximately 50 cm
- Pole Bag: 28 g
- Repair Sleeve: 11 g
- Spare Elbow: 9 g
Easton® is trademark of Easton Technical Products.