A single side pole for a Quadratic™ tent. One or more side poles (366 cm) can be optionally used to make a Quadratic™ tent stronger – and self supporting. The side pole tensions the tent from end to end, so the end pegs only need to support the vestibule. The side pole also makes the tent very stable in side winds, by tensioning the side fabric and supporting the main poles.
Light but extremely durable, the pole is made from Easton
Quadratic™ tents have a sleeve for side poles on each side of the tent. Two side poles are normally used, one on each side. To save weight, just one side pole can be used (on the windward side). The side poles do not need to be the same type. For extreme stability, two side poles can be fitted to one side.
- A single side pole for a Quadratic™ tent
- Strong and durable, for extreme conditions
- Easy-to-read length label
- 9.7 mm diameter poles provide excellent stiffness and resilience
®Expedition Aluminium. 7075 Aluminium, custom heat treated to a very strong T9 temper.
- 1x 366 cm side pole: 246 g
- Folded length approximately 50 cm
Easton® is trademark of Easton Technical Products.