High quality guy cords are a good way to ensure you tent survives fierce winds. This pack of 8 guy cords is reliable and easy to adjust in all conditions.
Specially woven for The Theory Works®, this cord uses a high quality 100% polyester core and sheath. The sheath is woven very tightly for maximum abrasion resistance against tent pegs. It is also highly resistant to damage from hook and loop tape. Polyester absorbs practically no water, so the cords will not slacken or tighten with changes in weather.
Line-Lok® cord locks provide excellent locking performance, and are simple to adjust even in extreme conditions.
Guy cords work best when they are as long as possible. Longer cords hold the tent better from sideways wind blasts, and pegs are less likely to pull out. For Quadratic™ tents, we recommend 2 sets of guy cords in extreme conditions, so that the upper and lower cord attachment points can both be used.
- 8x 2m long guy cords
- 8x Line-Lok® cord adjusters
- Light, non-stretch and very abrasion resistant cord
- Easy to use and very reliable cord adjusters
- Long 2 m length for better performance in high winds
- Polyester kernmantel cord, with very tightly woven sheath
- Injection moulded Nylon
- Cord Length: 2 m
- Cord 8x 2 m: 54 g (approx. 6.5 g per cord)
- Line-Loks® 8x 2 m: 8 g (approx. 1 g per cord lock)
- Total 8x guy cords with Line-Loks®: 62g (approx. 7.5g per guy cord)
Line-Lok® is trademark of Clamcleats Ltd