A pole set of three main poles for a Quadratic™ tent. Consisting of one middle pole (310 cm) and two end poles (270 cm), these are the three poles needed to pitch a Quadratic™ tent.
Light but extremely durable, the poles are made from Easton
The pole set comes with a hard wearing pole bag with double layered ends for durability. Also included is an Easton
- A set of three main poles for a Quadratic™ tent
- Lightweight and strong, for extreme conditions
- 2x 270 cm end poles, 1x 310 cm middle pole
- Easy-to-read length labels
- Repair sleeve for field repairs of broken pole
- Double-layer top and bottom of pole bag for extra durability
- 9.0 mm diameter poles provide an excellent balance of light weight, stiffness and resilience
®Expedition Aluminium. 7075 Aluminium, custom heat treated to a very strong T9 temper.
- Selected pole sections are pre-bent. This makes the tent easier to pitch, and makes the poles stronger and more durable.
- 70D Nylon, PU coated, minimum 10,000 mm hydrostatic head (pole bag)
- 2x 270 cm end poles, 1x 310 cm middle pole, Total: 511 g
- Folded length approximately 50 cm
- Pole Bag: 28 g
- Repair Sleeve: 11 g
Easton® is trademark of Easton Technical Products.