The Quadratic™ Winter Inner is a windproof fabric inner tent. Durable and comfortable, it is a versatile tent for summer, winter and expeditions.
Three poles (available separately) are needed to pitch the tent. One or two optional side poles can be added to make the inner tent free standing, and to provide enhanced resistance to side winds. The Quadratic™ Winter Inner can be pitched by itself, or together with an Outer Tent. The Quadratic™ system allows either the inner or outer tent to be pitched first, or both to be pitched together in one quick operation.
Each door has full fabric and insect mesh layers. The fabric can be unzipped to allow excellent through-ventilation while blocking bugs. The doors fall to the side – not on the ground – when opened. They can be quickly stuffed into the adjacent mesh pocket, or neatly tied back with adjustable ties. The durable “bathtub” floor has a very high hydrostatic head rating for long-term waterproofness. The seams are hot-tape seam sealed, to keep ground water out.
Ten inside pockets allow excellent organisation. Ceiling pockets are ideal for lights and fragile items like, side pockets keep other items close to hand, and the 2 door pockets can be used for other items too. Webbing loops on the ceiling also allow a clothes line, hanging light, or optional Mezzanine™ gear loft to be attached.
- Windproof inner tent for the Quadratic™ tent system
- Water repellent fabric blocks wind, double doors have fabric and insect mesh to allow bug proof ventilation
- Pitches with 3 poles (not included) plus up to 3 optional poles
- Pitch just the inner tent or simultaneously with a Quadratic™ outer tent
- Part of the Quadratic™ tent system; combine different components for different conditions
- End straps tension inner tent to fly, and provide fittings for optional side poles
- Two doors that open to the side. Doors are double layer fabric and mesh – unzip the fabric part and the 2 mesh doors provide good air flow.
- Four mesh ceiling pockets for lights and fragile items, plus hanging loops
- Four large mesh side pockets for gear organisation
- Two mesh door pockets for quickly stashing open door, or storing other items.
- 30D Ripstop nylon 66, Water repellent
- 70D Nylon, PU coated, minimum 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Insect mesh at doors and pockets
- YKK Zips
- Inner tent xxx g
- Storage stuff sac xxx g
- Floor area 2.8 m2
- 2.2 m x 1.4 m x 1.05 m (length x width x height)
- Windproof inner tent
- Storage stuff sac
Not included – needed to pitch
- End poles (pre-curved, 270 cm), 2x
- Middle pole (pre-curved, 310 cm), 1x
- Outer tent (the Inner Tent is not waterproof)
- Pegs to suit ground, 4x minimum
Not included – other system components
- Guy ropes (strongly recommended) – stabilise the poles in wind, 6x minimum
- Side poles – makes the inner tent freestanding and greatly improves wind stability
- Top pole – improves tent stability and resistance to heavy snow fall
- Mezzanine™ – this gear loft provides extra storage in the top of the tent